Ageing = Worry-er?


I used to be so simple minded. The term 'Sleep on it' was never in my diary. Usually I eliminated the options that I disliked straight away, and focusing on the things than I am looking forward to do only. It was easy for me. I never had dilemma back in school, nor I understand any of my friends who were so depressed at a very young age because the need to make decisions back then, like, I don't know which one I should take Hasu, I am really stuck between this top or that blouse?  Or like, Which subject is better? Biology, Accounting or Invention?

For me if I liked the denim jeans that I saw in the Seventeen Magazine, then I will only look for it, no other options. And I used to think becoming an engineer is my dream job, so why should I take biology or accounting as the elective subject? The Unnecessary; will only waste my time, that's what I thought.

As we grow older, the road that used to be branched only into two when we were younger has gotten nastier and the branches could doubled, tripled or even more. Then the real dilemma really strikes us. Only if I can dodge it. That just mean I'm just looking for a way to avoid making decision which is really not a healthy way to live my life.

So, number one is to confront it
list down the options
weigh them
and, being a muslim,
pray. not just pray but pray harder.
then, decide
and pray.

with Allah's will, the path that has been chosen hopefully will turn out fine.
and never to forget in mind, that every door closes, another door will open.
So, don't give up

No comments: